[Paraview-developers] Custom 3D Glyph Representation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 26 10:32:06 EDT 2017

The easiest approach is to just show the same data twice. Just apply
the "Calculator" filter with an empty expression to create a clone of
your data. Now show both your data and the output of the calculator in
the 3D view and change the "Orientation Vectors" chosen for each of
the representations as needed.

Utkarsh