[Paraview-developers] Custom 3D Glyph Representation

Leon Staab tuxuin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:39:29 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have created a filter plugin which outputs vtkPolyData containing points
and two directions for each point. The directions are located inside data
arrays.

Until now I have created a custom representation, drawing one glyph per
point in one direction.

But the goals are:
1. Draw two glyphs per point in two directions
2. After the user selects the default "3D Glyphs"-representation from the
representation selection checkbox in ParaView, whenever my data is used,
this representation behaves like 1.

Currently stuck, I am grateful for any hint!

Kind regards
Leon