[Paraview-developers] Paraview offscreen rendering and graphical unit tests

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Wed May 31 09:44:11 EDT 2017

Hi Maxim,

The dashboard machine amber8 isn't a docker container.  It is Ubuntu
machine with an OSMesa built according to the instructions on the wiki.

It would help if you would share the errors you are getting from the tests
so we have a better idea of what is going wrong.  Without having any hint
what is wrong it is hard to guess.

A way to test if your OSMesa is working in Docker?  Try running `ctest -R
vtkRendering` and see if those tests pass.  If they do, then OSMesa is
working and something else is going wrong.

HTH,
Shawn