[Paraview-developers] vtkPVVTKExtensionsDefaultModule

Adrian Harwood adrian.harwood at manchester.ac.uk
Sat May 6 03:59:00 EDT 2017

Hi,

I already have the binary of Paraview installed on my Windows system. However, I'm trying to use the vtkCleanToGrid extension from my own post-processor so downloaded the source. The headers require the generated header vtkPVVTKExtensionsDefaultModule.h to resolve the macros. I seem to remember these files being generated during the build process but CMake is complaining about

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.6/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1328 (message):
  Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND, this code requires Qt 4.x
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt:88 (find_package)

Despite me having Qt 5.6.2 installed. Since all I want is the module header I was wondering if there was a way of getting this file from somewhere else rather than me messing around with building an application I already have pre-built.

Is this file system-dependent or can someone send me their version to use?

Thanks,
Adrian