[Paraview-developers] Enabling view splitting in a custom PV app

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 28 14:17:36 EDT 2017

David,

pqViewFrame will be automatically created if you create (and register)
a RenderView proxy. Rather a Layout and then a RenderView proxy.
`pqDefaultViewBehavior` ensure a view is created when application
starts up, FYI. Also look at other behaviors in `pqParaViewBehaviors`.
You may also need `pqStandardViewFrameActionsImplementation`.

Utkarsh