[Paraview-developers] Conversion of data from dbl to vtk

James Evans jam.evan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 11:58:36 EDT 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm James Evans PhD researcher in astrophysics, I have the pleasure to get in touch with you.
Actually, I schedule to use Paraview for the first time as a visualization tool of my outputs. The format of my outputs is DBL and I think that I need to convert them to VTK format in order to be accessible by Paraview. I used dbl format in my simulations because it allows me to restart the PLUTO code from any integration step and therefore can control easily the run.
Unfortunaltely, I have no idea about this conversion.
 Can you help me please.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

James