[Paraview-developers] How to distribute standalone reader plugins

sumeet kumar sumeet.kumar507 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:49:29 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have a reader plugin which need to be build from source along with
paraview for it's integration with paraview.

I see that paraview distributed executables for different operating systems
like windows, Linux and apple.

Is there any way.. I could compile and link my plugin to those executables
only.. rather than building them all from source..

Or is there any way I can build executables which are distributable to
different platforms.

Best Regards
Sumeet

Computations Geomechanic Group