[Paraview-developers] Problem with superbuild for ParaView 5.4.0-RC3 and non internet attached systems

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 1 11:19:54 EDT 2017

Joe,

Here's an MR that adds a tar-based option for vtk-m. Set
`vtkm_SOURCE_SELECTION` to `stable` instead of default `git-stable`.
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/merge_requests/333

Acusolve is a non-free plugin and we're not able to share the source code.
As a result, you should not be enabling it in your builds.

Utkarsh