[Paraview-developers] Strange Problem with vtkKdTreePointLocator

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Feb 28 11:56:28 EST 2017

Hi Amit,

Not simple answer, but for instance you might compute some kind of hash
using cell->sorted_point_ids connectivity (eg. rearrange faces in such a
way that the first id is the lowest one) and create a map with
hash->cell_id.
Then rebuild your cell array from those unique cells.

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*