[Paraview-developers] vtkPythonProgrammableFilter data persistence

Daan van Vugt daanvanvugt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:07:09 EST 2017

Hi,

Would it be possible to cache some data in this filter?
Or is it rerun with a clean execution environment every time?

In my case I'm working on a file reader for a custom format.
I know the grid will not change 99% of the time (and can detect when it
does),
so it would make sense to keep the points and cells and just change the
data arrays.

I cannot find a way to store these for the next time the reader is called.
Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks,
Daan