[Paraview-developers] Build standalone plugins that can be added on paraview on different linux machine and windows if possible.

sumeet kumar sumeet.kumar507 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:50:36 EST 2017

Hey all,

I am a grad student of University of California Davis. I have been on
developing code large scale Soil Structure  Simulator Real-ESSI
<https://github.com/BorisJeremic/Real-ESSI> . I have developed plugin for
that which works perfectly on Ubuntu platforms.

Is there any way I can distribute my plugin library so that users don't
need to compile from source code.

Also, I want to make my plugin available to windows users as well. What is
the most easiest way to achieve that ??

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sumeet