[Paraview-developers] NaN values if a node or element id is not present.

sumeet kumar sumeet.kumar507 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:09:01 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I am visualizing my output in paraview. But, many times, my nodes number
may or ,may not be in order i.e. For example 1,3,5,7.

If i visualize with my original node number or element number in paraview,
NAN attributes gets introduced for the left out ones. Because of that
auto-range feature of colour bar during visualization do not work properly.
Is there any way out for that.

Thanks
Sumeet

--