[Paraview-developers] Reinitialization of Catalyst

thomasblome at startmail.com thomasblome at startmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:41:54 EDT 2017

I just found out that I can go without the extra calls to
coprocessorfinalize() and
coprocessorinitializewithpython("coproc.py",9) (obviously, they can
only be called once).
In the PV pipeline browser the time data is correct after rerunning the
simulation and modified system data gets updated and displayed
correctly too.

However, I still get following warning:

Warning: In
C:\Kitware\ParaView-v5.3.0\ParaViewCore\VTKExtensions\Core\vtkPVTriv
ialProducer.cxx, line 66
vtkPVTrivialProducer (000000000A19E000): New time step is not after
last time st
ep.

That´s why I assumed the state of the coprocessor is not correct after
restarting the simulation.

But I guess one can savely ignore this warning?!

Best,
Thomas