[Paraview-developers] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Problems with mpi4py and SGI's mpt 2.14 version of MPI

Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) joseph.g.hennessey2.ctr at mail.mil
Mon Apr 3 12:10:46 EDT 2017

Ben,

The idea of reruning the Cython code generator so that it works with an
arbitrary MPI,
sounds like a good idea to me. I compile and install ParaView across a wide
range of HPC systems,
with many variations of MPI across all of them.

Do you know what would be involved in implementing this?

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph G. Hennessey Ph.D., SAIC
Team SAIC