[Paraview-developers] ParaView Release OSX Compilation

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 12:28:08 EST 2016

You should just be able to use the superbuild Qt.  As Cory mentioned, Qt
4.8.6 has to be patched for recent OSX versions.  Ben has a project in the
common superbuild that uses the superbuild to build and install Qt in a
folder on the system and that is what we used to create that install of
Qt.  Look in the paraview superbuild source under superbuild/standalone-qt
if you're interested.  But you should get the same Qt by just running the
superbuild.

Shawn