[Paraview-developers] ParaView Release OSX Compilation

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 12:06:51 EST 2016

Qt takes a long time to build as I'm sure you know, so I think to save on
superbuild build time, we are using an installed Qt. You might be able to
use the superbuild Qt, but I can't guarantee you that it is working on OS X.

Qt 4.8.6 needs to be patched to build on recent versions of OS X, hence the
patched name. I'm not sure where the source for that comes from - it might
exist on bigmac somewhere.

Ben or Shawn would likely have a more authoritative answer than me.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer