[Paraview-developers] ParaView superbuild Installation - Linux issue with "freetype

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:46:33 EST 2016

Ben,
Thanks much. I am able to build ParaView now after setting this switch
 ENABLE_freetype:BOOL=OFF
to ON.
However, I am now facing difficulties in building (in Ubuntu) my custom
plugin which builds/work fine in RHEL. It's throwing some compilation error
which I am debugging currently.

One other thing I have observed. After the "make" is executed successfully
for the superbuild, the directory structure is not the same that is being
produced earlier. Is there a change in structure now?

Chiranjib