[Paraview-developers] Help with fixing a bug in one of the plugins

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Mon May 30 03:32:37 EDT 2016

Hello,

Absolutely, the GaussianPoint plugin comes with ParaView sources so you can
follow notes in CONTRIBUTING.md

Regarding the reported issue, it seems like you are right: height and width
are reversed. However, I have not been able to found any call to this
helper function (AddGaussianControlPoint).

Best regards,
Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*