[Paraview-developers] Help with advanced GUI for filter

Ellon Paiva ellonpaiva at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:13:15 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I'm setting myself to implement filter on paraview that may receive a
considerable number of parameters. I thought about a logical way to
organize these parameters in a GUI. You will find an attached file
describing what I have in mind for that.

The problem is that up to now I just made GUIs with simple parameters
defined using a XML file, mostly based on the information I found in the
Plugin HowTo page
<http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_GUI_Parameters>,
and thus I don't know how to achieve the desired behavior of this GUI in
ParaView.

Does anyone know how to achieve that? Any page with related
material/tutorial/documentation or a source code I could use as a base
would be very helpful.

Regards,
Ellon