[Paraview-developers] Glyph Filter Uniform Spatial Distribution

Christophe Bourcier christophe.bourcier.pv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:33:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

I would have guessed that there is some threshold before Uniform
Spatial Distribution actually do the masking to distribute the glyphs.
Below this threshold, use every points to compute the glyphs. Above,
use a uniform spatial distribution. I thought that Maximum number of
sample points was doing that, but it is not. A test could be added to
check if Number Of Points <= Maximum number of sample points before
doing the masking. What do you think?

Christophe