[Paraview-developers] Disabling a programmable filter in pipeline

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Thu Jun 9 09:54:58 EDT 2016

Hello,

There is no way to do such a thing in ParaView.
As a work around, what you could do is to transform your filter in a
'identity filter' (returning input as output) in the case the input data
does not have the properties you need to process the data.

Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*