[Paraview-developers] Disabling a programmable filter in pipeline

Björn Peeters b.peeters at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 9 03:28:25 EDT 2016

Hi all,

a programmable filter I'm working on requires a specific cell data being
loaded by the input dataset. Currently I'm checking in the
RequestInformation function if it was loaded and show a vtkErrorMacro
if it doesn't exist. After that the filter is shown in the pipeline and
could
be applied, which would result in another error.
Is there any way to remove the filter from the pipeline or disable the
'Apply' button directly after showing a message ?

Thanks,
Björn

--
Björn Peeters

Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a, 52062 Aachen, Germany