[Paraview-developers] Visualizing field data on 3D Delaunchy generated mesh from points

sumeet kumar sumeet.kumar507 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:49:15 EDT 2016

I have a collection of points with their coordinates. Each point have
certain field ( let say scalar, vector or tensor associated with it). I am
currently using delaunchy 3D filter to create a 3D mesh and it works fine.

But next what I want is to visualize the data I had on the nodes. How can I
achieve this in Paraview. No field data appears on the delaunchy #D
generated mesh.

Also, when I change my time step, the filter again creates a Delaunchy 3D
mesh. Is there any way to tell the algorithm generate the mesh only once
and utilize it for other steps.  Please note that, the number of nodes and
their coordinates are not changing with time.

Thanks
Sumeet

--

Sumeet Kumar Sinha