[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Updates to ParaVIew development workflow

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Aug 24 10:03:17 EDT 2016

Ohh that looks really nice!  I like it!

--
Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.