[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Updates to ParaVIew development workflow

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Aug 24 09:50:39 EDT 2016

I see a lot of tags mentioned in that document. Will those be pull down
options? If not, are developers expected to memorize them? I am good with
pull downs picking the right choice but my memory is iffy :-)

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Scott, W Alan <wascott at sandia.gov> wrote:

> I tried the link below, and did find Contributing.  Nice.
>
> I suspect that the majority to vast majority of people who pull master are
> read only.  Shouldn't we have a section that gives trivial directions on
> how to pull a fresh developer's tree?  Or, should people just use the
> contributing page?  If so, shouldn't we clarify somehow?  "Get ParaView
> source, and optionally contribute"?
>
> Alan

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
518 371 3971

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.