[Paraview-developers] establish client connection to pvserver from C++

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 20 11:26:56 EDT 2016

> Thank you, but we need a pure C++ solution. There is plenty of information
> how this is done with python scripting, but I can't find anything for C++.
> I really need nothing more than a minimal example.

Peter, look at TestComparativeAnimationCueProxy.cxx[1] file in the
ParaView source. It demonstrates how the initialization needs to
happen. If you have further questions on how to use anything specific
in this application, feel free to holler :).

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Default/Testing/Cxx/TestComparativeAnimationCueProxy.cxx