[Paraview-developers] establish client connection to pvserver from C++

Peter Vogt vogtpeter5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:25:16 EDT 2016

Yes, I have tried already for a few days to figure out what is going on in
the python wrappers. I didn't get too far, because the architecture of the
wrappers and their generation is not documented.
So, please, if you can quickly derive a working C++ solution from the
python code, I will highly appreciate it.
Otherwise I would hope that somebody else will answer my question.

Thanks
Peter