[Paraview-developers] Home make plugin

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:41:58 EDT 2015

Hi,
I tried the 'make -i" option and got following error message. May be this
will help to debug the issue further

CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:51 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find

"/glb/home/incsu0/ir1/SPH/ParaView-4.4-SuperBuild/Sept-29/paraview/src/paraview-build/lib/libvtkPVPythonCatalystPython27D-pv4.4.so.1".

Thanks,
Chiranjib