[Paraview-developers] Setting labels/titles for the new Grid Axes?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Sep 4 07:58:20 EDT 2015

Anton,

I suspect you don't have the pqModelTransformSupportBehavior [1]
instantiated in your application code. That class manages keeping the Grid
Axes label in sync with field data values from sources/filters in the scene.

Utkarsh

[1]
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/classpqModelTransformSupportBehavior.html