[Paraview-developers] Setting labels/titles for the new Grid Axes?

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 04:28:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am currently working on updating the axes system of our ParaView-based application from the the Cube Axes system to the Grid Axes system, as the latter offers great editing features which our users desire. The current way we provide the axis labels is via vtkPVChangeOfBasisHelper.

The new Grid Axes system does not seem to take its information from vtkPVChangeOfBasisHelper though. Hence my questions, where is the correct point to add custom information for the Grid Axes programatically ( in a similar way to the vtkPVChangeOfBasisHelper)?

We are currently using ParaView (SHA1 = b40280a2f274aa27aac707abf9097317f731dcc1) which is a follow up of ParaView 4.3.1. Are the vtkPVChangeOfBasisHelper settings used by the Grid Axes in ParaView4.4.0-RC1?

Many thanks for you help and best regards,

Anton