[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Anti-aliasing of triangles

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 23 08:20:29 EDT 2015

FYI - I committed the SSAA pass to VTK a few days ago. On my laptop with
VTK it seems to work really well except lines and points do get thinner.
That could be fixed by scaling up the line/point thickness in all the
mappers when using SSAA but I'll leave that to a separate topic.

Thanks
Ken

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alan!  I do hope to at least get this into VTK in the very near
> future.  - Ken
>

> Ken Martin PhD
>
> Chairman & CFO
>
> Kitware Inc.
>
> 28 Corporate Drive
>
> Clifton Park NY 12065
>
> ken.martin at kitware.com
>
> 919 869-8871 (w)
>

> This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
> legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
> addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
> not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
> action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
> received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
> destroy the original message.  Thank you.

518 371 3971