[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Anti-aliasing of triangles

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 2 08:51:42 EDT 2015

Thanks Alan!  I do hope to at least get this into VTK in the very near
future.  - Ken

Ken Martin PhD

Chairman & CFO

Kitware Inc.

28 Corporate Drive

Clifton Park NY 12065

ken.martin at kitware.com

919 869-8871 (w)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.