[Paraview-developers] Selection Changes in ParaView Master

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Oct 13 07:46:51 EDT 2015

Hi

Well i can, but is it worth it ? this typedef has been alive for merely two
months.
However i did not know about this page and will use it in the future.

Should I had new api changes in a new section ? Changes in git master ?
Changes in paraview 5?

Mathieu

Mathieu Westphal

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com