[Paraview-developers] Paraview build error

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:04:22 EDT 2015

I think the libdrm-dev was missing from my system. Once I installed it,
this phase or error was rectified.
This page was very helpful (
http://nickhumphreyit.blogspot.in/2013/07/solved-build-compile-install-musescore.html
)

However, I have now the new error with some Qt component:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /opt/Qt/5.2.1/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreMacros.cmake:292:
 Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  End of file reached.

 CMake Error at
/opt/Qt/5.2.1/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:130
 (include):
   include could not find load file:

     /opt/Qt/5.2.1/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreMacros.cmake
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMake/ParaViewQt5.cmake:21 (FIND_PACKAGE)
   CMakeLists.txt:483 (include)

 CMake Error at VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt:62 (qt5_wrap_cpp):
   Unknown CMake command "qt5_wrap_cpp".

Any help how to over come this ?

I browsed thorough some other mailing list and find this thread..

https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2014-November/059193.html

Thanks,
Chiranjib

---