[Paraview-developers] Paraview build error

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:37:43 EDT 2015

Hi,
While building paraview4.4 from source, I am getting the error (during
cmake stage) about the following component.

 The imported target "Qt5::Gui" references the file

      "/usr/include/libdrm"

   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

   * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

   * The installation package was faulty and contained

      "/opt/Qt/5.2.1/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake"

   but not all the files it references.

I have custom installed qt5.2.1 (installed using the standard qt installer
without any error)

Any clue?

Thanks,
Chiranjib