[Paraview-developers] Migrating Git repository to Gitlab

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 18 14:39:46 EDT 2015

Folks,

ParaView and the ParaView family of projects e.g. ParaViewSuperbuid,
VisItBridge, IceT etc. will move to Gitlab tomorrow. In preparation
for the migration, all push access to the stage will be turned off
tomorrow morning. There are no branches currently in "next" pending
Gatekeeper review. There will not be another Gatekeeper review before
we move to Gitlab, hence hold on to your development branches for now.
You may also want to look at any old branches lingering on stage that
you're still interested in. These may not be accessible after
tomorrow.

Here are the branches currently on ParaView's stage not merged in
master or next:
0014870_ordered_compositing
0015007_fix_color_range_length
10962_find_data_initialization