[Paraview-developers] Migrating Git repository to Gitlab

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 16 15:58:56 EDT 2015

I notice after clicking this link that I have to create an account and
sign in to see anything in the gitlab system. Is there a reason not to
give read-only access to those not logged in. I imagine there will be
users who will want to clone and browse the repository without necessarily
making modifications.

-Ken