[Paraview-developers] CGNS reader fails with hdf5 files

Mickael PHILIT mickey.phy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:18:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

thanks for taking the time to report your problem.
On my computer CGNS files stored in HDF5 format work just fine. When you
compiled, there might be an option to enable hdf5 support with CGNS that
was not taken into account.

NGON_n and FACE_n elements type are not supported. You are welcome to add
their support.

Best Regards

Mickael