[Paraview-developers] Paraview Adios

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Fri Jul 17 04:42:24 EDT 2015

Charles,

Beware, there are two Adios file readers in ParaView.
The ADIOS Pixie reader (that seems to be used here but is it what you want)
to load Pixie Image data: vtkAdiosPixieReader.
This reader is enabled when you enable the
PARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_AdiosReader in ParaView's CMake.

Then there are recent ADIOS writers/readers for VTK data structures
(developed last year by Chuck Atkins at Kitware): vtkADIOSReader.
Those one will be available in ParaView if you enable the Module_vtkIOADIOS.
But note that this reader is not a universal reader, it will read ADIOS
files generated by the corresponding ADIOS writer (vtkADIOSWriter).

There is no other ADIOS reader in ParaView.

Hope it helps,

Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*