[Paraview-developers] Paraview Adios

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jul 16 18:47:43 EDT 2015

Hum,

I guess that should have worked. Reading the error again, it seems that the
CS wrapping is not properly done and the server can not instantiate that
class.
I'm wondering if Utkarsh could give a quick look and see if he doesn't see
anything obvious in the CMake code of the plugin that could explain it.

For reading pixie data with Adios, I don't think we have anything else.
I know that some other works have been done using Adios but for other data
format.
I'm not aware of any progress regarding pixie.

Seb