[Paraview-developers] Paraview Adios

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jul 16 17:51:35 EDT 2015

Hi Charles,

do you know what kind of Adios data are you trying to read?
If I'm not mistaking that plugin is pretty old and was meant at beginning
of Adios to try out in-transit setup for Supercomputing.
So it might be possible that the pixie format has changed a little bit as
well as the version of adios which probably has a slightly different API
now or expectation.

None the less, I think that you must run ParaView with MPI in order for
Adios to be properly initialized.
Try to run ParaView with --mpi as argument or in client server mode using
MPI.

Let us know if you managed to read your data.

Seb