[Paraview-developers] Paraview Adios

Charles Grow cgrow4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:01:01 EDT 2015

Hello,

        I am having trouble with the adios plugin and Paraview, I have
compiled the plugin and it loads properly, but when I load in some data,
Paraview crashes with error:

ERROR: In
/Users/cgrow/Projects/paraview-new/ParaView/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Core/vtkSIProxy.cxx,
line 307
vtkSISourceProxy (0x7fde81c8f5f0): Failed to create vtkAdiosPixieReader.
Aborting for debugging purposes.

I have tried both the example data in adios, as well as some example data I
found while searching for info on adios and Paraview, both result in the
same crash.

Using Paraview 4.3.1

Any ideas?

Thanks,