[Paraview-developers] How to add multiple inputs to a plugin (writer)

houssen houssen at ipgp.fr
Sat Jul 11 10:50:25 EDT 2015

Hi Cory,

My need is very basic (natural) : I'd like to save (with a plugin
writer) "what I see in the ParaView 3D viewpoint".
Ideally, I'd would like to save "only shown items" in the pipeline
browser (not the hidden items - gray eye associated to each pipeline
item).

How to do this ? (use multiple input port ? get the pipeline and scan
it piece by piece + write each piece only if it is in "show" mode) Is
there an existing example of that ?

Franck