[Paraview-developers] Can the size of SliceAnnotations in the Orthographic Slice View be changed?

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 4 14:05:24 EST 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to edit the font size of SliceAnnotations in the Orthographic Slice View. I had a look in the State xml file, but the only setting which appears to be available is a  bool flag for displaying these annotations.

Hence my question: Is it possible to customize the size of these annotations and if so, where can I hook into this feature in ParaView?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton