[Paraview-developers] Who is responsible for registring SubProxy when tracing python ?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Aug 12 10:50:34 EDT 2015

Mathieu,

I gave the code a quick look at I see the major issue with the
implementation: setting a subproxy as the value of a property is a big
"NO NO". Here's how I'd fix it. Ditch the "TransferFunction" subproxy.
It should not be a sub proxy. Add a ProxyListDomain to the
"UncertaintyTransferFunction" property with a single proxy that's the
PiecewiseFunction. Now, by default, this Property will get an instance
of PiecewiseFunction proxy.

I think that should do the trick.

Utkarsh