[Paraview-developers] ParaViewWeb for Windows

Windbox windbox.energy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:47:46 EDT 2015

Dear all,
I am trying to make a static HTML5/PHP page which should include the PVW
Visualizer.
Up to now, I was testing the main website on Windows & WAMP stack.
I was able to follow the tutorials and launch the Visualizer on
PV-4.1.0, but I am not able to launch it on PV-4.3.1 as the folder
structure is quite different.

What I would like to know is:
1) Is PV-4.1.0 ok for a web app or the improvements on Pv-4.3.1 made web
visualization much faster?
2) Can anyone explain me step-by-step how to launch the visualizer
inside a div of a static web page under Windows/WAMP?
3) if 2 is not possible, should I setup a VM with Ubuntu? Any good
tutorial to follow?

Thanks in advance for your Reply.
All the best,
Christian