[Paraview-developers] Specifying HiResLineSource to StreamTracer

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 29 12:29:34 EDT 2014

Panos,

The "Source" property has a vtkSMProxyListDomain[1] which has proxies
for each of the options shown in the use. You can set the value of the
property using the proxies in that domain. You can get to the domain
using vtkSMProperty::FindDomain() method on the "Source" property.

[1] http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/classvtkSMProxyListDomain.html