[Paraview-developers] pqObjectInspector

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Oct 22 16:33:49 EDT 2014

Utkarsh,

When I say the gears are broken ...

If you go to the paraview/settings panel, the tabs with different options
are half empty, until you enter a ‘space’ in the search box, and then
suddenly all the properties appear.

It’s like that on my mac and windows boxes. I only build pvserver on
linux, so didn’t test there. I’m sure other people must have noticed it?

JB