[Paraview-developers] Paraview save state wrong implemetation for GUI

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Nov 14 23:05:57 EST 2014

A pvsm file should store the entire state of the pipeline. Things like
"server tells GUI which elements are checked" after a state file is
loaded are generally not necessary and strongly dissuaded. The
corresponding property should have the entire state. If you can post
your XML for the filter, and the state xml, I can try to provide a
more useful reply.

Utkarsh