[Paraview-developers] Restore State problem

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:07:38 EST 2014

Hi Utkarsh,

I have fixed my problem by passing everything through one propertyŠ but I
am experiencing another issue, and I don't know how to fix it.

If you watch this screencast:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcms2dt1em8gmwg/Screen%20Recording%202.mov

You will see that, as when I restore the state of my filter (which
downloads data from NASA CDAweb and matching it to the model), the
spreadsheet view does not show my RowData after restoration.

Do I have to do something specific to make sure the Row Data is available
to view, or is this a ParaView bug?  This is ParaView 4.0.1 for Mac.

Thanks,
Josh